Fjallraven Greenland Jacket
Outdoor classic from 1968, now with an improved fit and sustainable materials. Its low weight, durability and practical details have made Greenland Jacket equally appreciated for outdoor life as for everyday urban activities. Its water resistant properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax, which also increases the durability of this already hard wearing jacket.
- Durable in wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax for extra weather protection.
- New, improved fit.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Well-fitting hood.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- Double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows.
- Cuffs with press buttons.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 15 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.