Fjallraven Kanken Re-Wool
Classic Kånken in Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
Kånken Re-Wool is a special version of the classic Kånken backpack, made from recycled wool. With the help of traditional methods, spill from the wool textile industry is transformed into a high quality Melton fabric. The back panel, base, pockets and lining are in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S, as is the seat pad that is stored in the main compartment.
- Robust Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- Pockets, back panel, base and lining in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Textile shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in a pocket in the main compartment.
- do not wash
- do not dry clean
- wool: 80%, polyamide: 20%, wool: 70%, polyester: 15%, polyamide: 10%, other fibers: 5%
- depth: 12 cm
- height: 34.5 cm
- depth: 27 cm
- volume: 16L
- wight: 533 g
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 15 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.