Fjallraven Men’s Greenland Half Century Jacket
After a lifetime in nature, we are now updating our classic Greenland style for a new generation of outdoor enthusiasts. Greenland Half Century Jacket is a sustainable tribute to Fjällräven’s very first jacket from 1968 with an updated fit, comfortable hood and practical pockets. Taped, exceptionally pliant seams and tried-and-tested G-1000 Eco give a jacket that is just as suitable for hiking or playing in the forest as it is for everyday life in the city.
- Modern textile technology meets genuine outdoor tradition.
- Taped seams give pliancy and comfort.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Articulated fit for freedom of movement.
- Well-fitting, adjustable hood.
- Two chest pockets with flaps.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Cuffs with strap adjustments and press buttons.
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
- Outer material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 630 g in size M
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 15 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.