Fjallraven Men’s Greenland Jeans Long
Like a pair of jeans, but with built-in functionality. Greenland Jeans are a durable everyday pair of trousers that also work well on trekking or fishing outings. Articulated knees and gusset at the crotch give comfortable freedom of movement when stepping over logs and stones and the leg pocket takes care of a map, phone or a box of fishing lures.
- Durable, fast-drying G-1000 Eco.
- Regular Fit with tapered cut.
- Regular leg length.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Gusset at crotch for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Articulated knees.
- Leg pocket with flap and button.
- Two hand pockets.
- Coin pocket.
- One back pocket.
- Wind- and water-resistant.
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
- Outer material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 390 g g in size 48
- UPF: 50
- Leg-type: Full Leg
- Waist: Mid Waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 15 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.