Fjallraven Men’s Greenland Wind Jacket
As the lightest jacket in the Greenland family, this windbreaker stops cold winds without weighing you down unnecessarily. It has a comfortable hood and the pockets have the characteristic pointed flaps of the Greenland series and openings from the sides. It is just as handy on a weekend trip in the forest as for everyday cycling to work or the store.
- Lightweight, pliant and wind resistant.
- Recycled polyamide with PFC-free impregnation.
- Two-way zipper with inside protective flap.
- Well-fitting, adjustable hood.
- Two hand pockets with flaps plus side openings with zippers.
- Elasticated cuffs that can be adjusted with press buttons.
- Slightly longer cut at the back.
- Drawcord at the hem.
- Outer material: 100% Polyamide
- Weight: 450 g in size M
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 15 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.