Hanwag Men’s Lhasa
Comfortable yak leather boot with good sole flex
- Trekking last
- Padded soft leather cuff with vent holes
- Ball bearing lacing system
- Rubber heel and toe caps
- Very stable thanks to incorporation of a
(stiffening) shank into the midsole
- Very supportive
- Trekking profile with impact and braking tread blocks
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 1580g
- Lining: Chrome-free leather
- Lining details: Leather lining thickness 1.1-1.3mm
- Upper: Tibetian yak leather
- Upper leather thickness: 2.4-2.6mm
- Sole: Vibram® AW Integral
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.