Hestra Power Heater Gauntlet
glove for skiing…
The Power Heater Gauntlet is designed for skiers who don’t want to let frozen fingers ruin a great day on the slopes. This thermal glove is made from durable goatskin, with weather-resistant softshell fabric on the backhand. A CZone membrane protects against wet snow, and a fleece liner with synthetic insulation insulates and wicks away moisture. On colder winter days, heating loops keep the temperature around your hand at a comfortable level. The heat is adjusted in three steps with an easily accessible control in the Hestra logo on the backhand. Replaceable and rechargeable batteries and a charger are included, as well as Hestra handcuffs (wrist straps) to make sure you don’t drop the glove. Perfect for lots of outdoor activities on chilly winter days, and ideal for lift-served skiing and when you’re a little further away from the prepared slopes. HEATING TIME: Low: 8-10 hours, Medium: 4-5 hours, High: 2 hours.
REMEMBER: The electronic components in the glove may interfere with avalanche equipment/transceivers.
- Warm glove for skiing and snowboarding.
- Heat loops on fingers and thumb.
- Rechargeable batteries and USB charger included.
- Impregnated goatskin provides durability and good grip.
- Backhand featuring durable, weather-resistant polyamide softshell.
- Waterproof and breathable CZone membrane.
- Brushed polyester liner with warm synthetic insulation (G-Loft).
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Carabiner, eyelet and hanging loop provide several attachment options.
- Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap) included.
If you need further help with your order or product enquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.