Paramo Men’s Helki Jacket
£130.00 – £228.80
The Helki is for people who enjoy exploring hills, valleys and coasts, and want a comfortable, functional everyday jacket.
Whether roaming the hills, dog walking or working outdoors, to remain comfortable throughout the day you need to avoid a build up of perspiration and condensation inside your jacket.
Directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric moves moisture away from you constantly so that you feel dry from both the inside and outside. The clean, ergonomic design combines freedom of movement for all-day comfort with practical hill-friendly features.
The Helki Jacket has an ergonomic design with minimal clutter but hill-friendly features.
- Excellent freedom of movement from uncluttered ergonomic design
- Enhanced weather protection when carrying a rucksack provided by reinforcement in the back and shoulders
- Practical, well-placed pocketing for map storage and handwarming.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
* 180 shoulder and arm articulation provides excellent freedom of movement, and avoids jacket pulling or riding up.
* Pump Liner reinforcement at shoulders and centre back for extra protection when carrying a pack and in heavy rain.
* Ergonomically designed back, plus curved tail for protection.
* Waist drawcord with hidden cords for clean look and improved water shedding.
* Two-way front zip with internal storm flap.
* Cuffs easily pushed up for cooling, with Pump Liner to reduce moisture build-up.
* Large OS map pocket on chest.
* Internal smaller mesh pocket on chest for valuables.
* Two handwarming pockets.
* Hem drawcord provides temperature control, and prevents rucking when load carrying.
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 15 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.