Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 100L
Our largest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Black Hole® Duffel 100L lives for rugged adventure. Made with a burly, strong 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 1,640 g (3 lbs 9.85 oz)
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 28 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.