Patagonia Men’s Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the backs of arms and side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb slots to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 15 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.