Patagonia Men’s Stretch Hydroflow Boardshorts – 19 in.
- Made of a light and durable 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% elastane plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow shorts to stretch as one garment while reducing chafing and dry time
- Traditional, multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; the curved design follows the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched hem for additional freedom of movement; outseam is 19″
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 15 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.