Patagonia Men’s Torrentshell 3L Pullover
Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Pullover uses 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 332 g (11.7 oz)
- 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 15 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.