Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack
This tough, lightweight 1-Litre hip pack carries the bare essentials and stows into its own pocket when not in use. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Lightweight recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Main compartment with front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuff sack when bag is not in use; 1-Litre volume
- Soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- 100 g (3.52 oz)
Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop with a silicone face coating and a PU back coating.
Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certifed™ sewn
- 12 x 20.3 x 5 cm (4.75″ x 8″ x 2″)
1L (61 cu in)
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.