Patagonia Women’s Down Sweater Jacket
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
Shell: 1.4-oz 20×30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 15 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.