Hanwag Men’s Banks II GTX
Made for light hikes in lowlands, low mountain ranges or the foothills of the Alps. For both good and poor paths, also suitable for hut-to-hut trails.
Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units
- Leather lacing tab: transfers lacing tension to the back
- Raised sole at heel
- Raised tip at front of sole
- Lightweight leather and Cordura® upper
- Note: Lace length: 6 – 8 = 150 cm 8½ – 10½ = 160 cm 11 – 13 = 170 cm
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 610
- Upper: Nubuk, Cordura®
- Sole: VIBRAM® ENDURANCE
- Sole Features: • Good cushioning • Good traction on softer ground (forests, grass etc.) • Very good flex • Full-length cushioning
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
- Last: Normal fit
*Upper: Nubuck / Cordura
*Sole: Vibram Endurance
*Sole Features: Good cushioning Good traction on softer ground (forests, grass etc.) Very good flex Full-length cushioning
*Lining: GORE-TEX laminate
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 15 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.