Patagonia Black Hole Cube – Medium
Clamshell design with zippered mesh dividers organizes headlamps and tools in your pack or clothing in your duffel; made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The easy-access, main compartment opens with a clamshell zipper so both halves of the Black Hole® Cube can lay flat; each half is separated by zip out mesh for organization
- With the exterior daisy chain, you can clip the Black Hole Cube onto packs or inside duffel bags
- A large grab handle makes it easy to carry the Black Hole Cube in your hand
- Designed with tough plastic zipper sliders for corrosion resistance in saltwater applications
- 200 g (7.05 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
200 g (7.1 oz)
31.1 x 17.1 x 11.4 cm (12.25″ x 6.75″ x 4.5″)
6L (366 cu in)
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 28 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.