Patagonia Black Hole Cube – Large
This mini gear closet with 10-Litre capacity is ready to organize essentials no matter where you’re headed; made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Main compartment is divided equally with zippered mesh pockets
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing onto packs or clipping into duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Plastic zipper sliders for corrosion resistance in saltwater applications
- Cube volume is 10 litres
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- 250 g (8.81 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
250 g (8.8 oz)
34.2 x 20.3 x 14 cm (13.5″ x 8″ x 5.5″)
10L (610 cu in)
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.