Patagonia Retro Pile Gloves
Warm, easy-wearing gloves made of 100% recycled polyester with 100% recycled nylon palm overlays.
- Made from cozy, 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid fleece with recycled nylon palms
- Built with recycled polyester flat-face brushed-back fleece in the fingers for comfort, low bulk and improved dexterity
- Quick-drying, 100% recycled nylon palm overlay with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Touch screen‒compatible panels on thumbs and index fingers
- Elastic wrists with pull loops seal out cold and make for easy on/off
- 57 g (2 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Fingers: 5.4-oz 100% recycled polyester flat-face brushed-back fleece with mechanical stretch
- Palm: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 28 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.