Patagonia Men’s Micro D Snap-T Pullover SS21
- Made of 100% recycled polyester microfleece that feels wickedly soft and light, provides steadfast warmth and dries quickly
- The four-snap nylon-reinforced placket allows easy venting
- Its stand-up collar has two layers of fleece for soft warmth on your neck
- Y-Joint sleeves provide the full range of mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Spandex binding at the cuffs and hem seals in warmth and rests comfortably on skin
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 258 g (9.1 oz)
Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
Placket: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.