Smartwool Men’s 150 Base Layer Bottom
A year-round favorite, our Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms work hard to keep you comfortable everywhere, from the ski lifts to the campsite. With an updated fit to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics, these bottoms stay durable while 100% Merino next to skin keeps you comfy and ready for more action. This gear is built for four seasons of adventure.
- Merino 150 – This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Core spun – Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Fully functional fly
- Merino-lined, 1.5” (4 cm) wide elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon. Exclusive Of Decoration
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 28 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.