Patagonia Men’s Hi-Loft Down Vest
Cold-weather vest with 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell made with a light and stuffable 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that blocks wind and weather
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Built with a full-front zipper and a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and softness
- Two side-entry zippered pockets; interior zippered security pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Adjustable drawcord hem cinches from inside the pockets to hold in your warmth
- The hip length makes layering easy and is compatible with a hipbelt or harness
- 391 g (13.8 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 28 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.