Patagonia Men’s Down Sweater Hoody
- Durable shell fabric is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Additional loft provides even more warmth from 800-fill-power 100% virgin goose down certified by Control Union 880272 to meet the Responsible Down Standard; quilting patterned for warmth and movement
- Single-pull-adjustable hood; centre-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets with welted zippers; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth; hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Includes a repair patch to use for quick fixes on the go
- Patagonia supports Mamata, an organization that provides essential services for the workers that made this product
- 419.57 g
Shell and lining: 1.2-oz 20-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon downproof ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% virgin goose down certified by Control Union 880272 to meet the Responsible Down Standard
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
If you need further help with your order or product enquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.