Patagonia Men’s Calcite Jacket
Our light yet durable, packable GORE-TEX shell built with Paclite® Plus technology and a 100% recycled polyester face is fully featured to keep you equipped and dry from summer thunderstorms to full winter conditions above tree line. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and packable, 2.5-layer 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric is waterproof/breathable; a special textured backer provides next-to-skin comfort
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper; welted, venting DWR (durable water repellent)-treated pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets feature DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 411 g (14.5 oz)
- 2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.