Patagonia Men’s Long-Sleeved Self-Guided Hike Shirt
Versatile, easy-care long-sleeved shirt for trail and travel made of lightweight, quick-drying recycled polyester ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester woven ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Button-down collar
- Full-length buttoned placket
- Patch chest pockets with button-and-loop flap closures; left pen pocket; lower-left side-panel snap pocket for small items
- Midback vertical vents for ease of movement and ventilation even when wearing a backpack
- When rolled-up, sleeves secure with self-fabric tabs; shirt has buttoned cuffs
- A shirttail hem keeps your shirt in place during movement and stays put under a hipbelt
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- Body: 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester woven ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Back panel: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit tricot mesh
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 28 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.