Patagonia Mens Microdini 1/2 Zip P/O
Combining two of our favourite materials, Micro D and Houdini, we created a lightweight fleece that provides everyday warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Half-zip fleece pullover with zip-through stand-up collar for warmth; exterior of collar is trimmed with recycled nylon from the Houdini family for added wind protection
- Set-in sleeves provide chafe-free comfort and a wide range of motion; cleanly finished cuffs and hem feel smooth and soft on the skin
- Left-chest patch pocket has a zippered closure for security
- Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces bottom hem and sleeve cuffs for all-day comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Weight: 283.78g
- Body: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester velour lightweight fleece.
- Collar and pocket: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.