Patagonia Men’s Nine Trails Shorts – 8 in. SS22
For the runner who needs fully featured, versatile running shorts, the Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Supportive, lightweight and moisture-wicking 100% recycled polyester boxer-brief liner provides chafe-free comfort; with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Two large, zippered front pockets; back right-side zippered pocket fits phone or other stash items
- Lightweight fabrication allows for compressibility
- Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester warp-knit mesh. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.