Patagonia Men’s Calcite Pants
Light yet durable GORE-TEX shell pants are built with Paclite® Plus Technology and 100% recycled face fabric to keep you dry in summer thunderstorms and full winter conditions above treeline.
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Separating waist with zip fly secures with snap-integrated buckle belt
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Coated, watertight two-way side zips double-extend from cuff to hip for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents
- Scuff guard adds reinforcement while climbing; tie-down loops reduce bulk around alpine boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 312 g (11 oz)
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.