Fjallraven Men’s Bergtagen Trousers
Technical outdoor trousers for unlimited freedom of movement in steep terrain. Light, strong material and innovative taping give trousers that are both durable and pliant. Their excellent breathability makes them perfect for strenuous activities, all year round.
- Light, strong and water-resistant G-1000 Lite Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Double layers of G-1000 Eco over the rear.
- Reinforcements in aramid-based Corylon.
- Technical, articulated cut.
- Taped seams.
- Ventilation zippers from the hips to knees.
- Zippers in the lower sides for easy putting on/taking off.
- Zippered leg pockets.
- Two hand pockets.
- Equipment loop at the waist.
- Openings for kneepads (an accessory).
- Adjustment straps at the leg endings.
- RECCO reflector.
- Impregnated with Greenland Wax.
- Outer material:Corylon: 90% Polyamide, 10% Aramid, G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight (FJR): 670 g in size 46
- Leg ending:Fixed length
- Waist:High Waist
- Fit:Regular Fit
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 28 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.