Patagonia Altvia Pack 22L
£88.00 – £110.00
This midsize daypack stores your walkabout necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps; extra pockets include externals on the top and the front. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
- Built of rugged 100% recycled nylon
- Highly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps and hip belt
- Suspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
- On-the-go accessible hip belt and side pockets secure small items while on the move
- Sleeve can hold gear and is also hydration compatible
- Rain cover included
- 679 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and straps: 100% polyester mesh
- Stretch-mesh pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- 679 g (24 oz)
19.5″ x 11″ x 9.25″
22L (1343 cu in)
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.