Patagonia Tin Shed Mesh Cap
Featuring a brim made of Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus® material, consisting of 100% recycled fishing nets. The Tin Shed Mesh Cap is made with our 9.6-oz Iron Forge Canvas, which contains hemp—one of the world’s most durable natural fibers, used in making the original work cloth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton with 100% recycled polyester mesh back
- Six-panel, mid-crown design
- Adjustable snap closure
- Lightweight, minimal sweatband in our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for moisture and temperature management
- Brim made of 100% recycled fishing nets
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
- Crown and bill: 9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton
- Back crown: 2.5-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
Our opening hours are:
Monday–Saturday, 9am–5:30pm (GMT)
Sunday, 10am–4pm (GMT)
Free delivery on orders over £50
£8 next day delivery on all orders within the UK
Order prior 12 noon for the same day dispatch worldwide, next day business day delivery within the UK.
We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
We offer 28 day return policy on all items.
See our returns page for full details.