Patagonia Women’s Mibra Tank
A collaboration between our climbers and design team, this tank combines the needs of active support with comfort and mobility for long days on route. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and breathable polyester/spandex blend stays comfortable all day long
- Engineered support straps move with you, providing unencumbered movement across shoulders and back
- Low, contoured armholes provide coverage without limiting movement
- Built-in shelf bra uses quick-drying/supportive elastic across the front to provide support with all-day comfort and mobility
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Hip length; low-impact support
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
- Body: 5.4-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex jersey
- Shelf bra: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh and 4-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) jersey with an antimicrobial finish. Cups: 100% polyester
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.