Patagonia Women’s Retro Pile Vest
Influenced by our fleece heritage but made modern with 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, this vest provides ultimate softness and warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester shearling fleece for warmth
- Trimmed with elastic binding at the collar, centre-front zipper, armholes and hem
- Three mesh-lined pockets secure with Vislon® zippers; chest pockets and handwarmer pockets have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Front and back yoke for a heritage aesthetic
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece.
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
If you need further help with your order or product enquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.