Patagonia Women’s Down Sweater Vest
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable shell fabric is made of a 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to a stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20×30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
If you need further help with your order or product enquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01539 432752
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.