Patagonia Women’s Fitz Roy Down Hoody
Designed for done-in-a-day, cold-weather alpine missions where moving fast and taking less is essential, the Fitz Roy Down Hoody is a packable, midweight belay hoody with 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and durable recycled nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides weather protection and is soft to the touch
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) provides high-loft warmth in an ultrapackable midweight layer
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar
- Center-front Vislon® zipper is backed with an internal storm flap
- Two handwarmer and two external zippered chest pockets allow for easy access while belaying; self-stuffs into left-front pocket
- Large internal catch-all pocket with elasticized opening allows for easy storage
- Soft, elasticized stitching at cuffs and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.