Patagonia Women’s Micro Puff Hoody
With the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any jacket we’ve ever created and the highest compressibility of any of our synthetic jackets, the Micro Puff® Hoody is built of ultralight NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets and is your go-to insulation piece for mixed (and possibly miserable) cold conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight, windproof shell made of 100% NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Centre-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort; patterned for high mobility
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable hem seal in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 264 g (9.3 oz)
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% recycled polyester.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.