Patagonia Women’s Point Peak Trail Pants – Short
Built for rugged, multiday trail conditions, these hiking and trekking pants feature a slim fit with slim-leg silhouette and a 28″ inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Main body and inset panels made of recycled nylon/spandex fabric for durability and stretch; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Hook-and-loop tabs at waistband for a customized fit
- Gusseted crotch and moderate leg articulation for freedom of movement
- On-seam front pockets; zippered security pockets at thighs and rear secure valuables
- Inset panels on knees and seat for abrasion-resistance and durability
- Inseam is 28″”
- Body: 6.5-oz 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave. Panels: 6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex double weave. All with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.