Patagonia Black Hole Pack 25L
A burly 25-liter daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the durability you expect from Patagonia Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing plus a recycled TPU-film laminate. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Dimentions – 48x28x15 cm;
- Weight – 640 g
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric: Burly recycled polyester ripstop with weather-resistant, recycled TPU-film laminate
- Multiple Storage Options: Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15″ laptops; zippered internal pocket for small items
- Front Stash Pocket: Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Breathable Back Panel: Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Stacks on Luggage: Back panel handle acts as a pass-through so you can stack it on rolling luggage
- Stretch Water-Bottle Pockets: Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.