Guarantees, Returns and Refunds
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 15 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this.
We suggest that you use recorded, signed for post or a guaranteed delivery service for all returns. All refunds will be given as soon as possible, and usually take the form of a refund transaction onto the card used for purchasing.
At the very latest we will refund your money within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the goods are faulty or damaged we may refund the cost of the postage (recorded, signed for).
However, in the case of incorrect ordering and undisclosed reasons for return the customer will be expected to pay the cost. At our discretion, we may exchange/refund items returned later than 15 days after receipt but reserve the right to offer a credit note instead of a refund.
To return an item, please follow these steps:
- Log in into your account
- Go into your order history
- View the relevant order
- Click “return items from this order” (below the list of item you purchased)
- Click “return” button next to the item you would like to return
- Select a reason for a return – click “continue”
- Select one of the three options for exchange or refund and click “continue”
- If you wish to leave a comment you can do so or you can leave the box blank and click “proceed”
Repeat this process for any other items you wish to return
- Click “complete returns process” (below the list of items in your order)
- When you have completed this, then package up your item/items with a note of your order number and send it to: The Mountain Factor, 4-5 Lake Road, Ambleside, Cumbria, LA22 0AD
If you get stuck or need help with anything at all, please call us on 01539 43 27 52