Fjallraven Men’s Greenland Jeans Regular
Like a pair of jeans, but with built-in functionality. Greenland Jeans are a durable everyday pair of trousers that also work well on trekking or fishing outings. Articulated knees and gusset at the crotch give comfortable freedom of movement when stepping over logs and stones and the leg pocket takes care of a map, phone or a box of fishing lures.
- Durable, fast-drying G-1000 Eco.
- Regular Fit with tapered cut.
- Regular leg length.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Gusset at crotch for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Articulated knees.
- Leg pocket with flap and button.
- Two hand pockets.
- Coin pocket.
- One back pocket.
- Wind- and water-resistant.
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
- Outer material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 390 g g in size 48
- UPF: 50
- Leg-type: Full Leg
- Waist: Mid Waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.