Patagonia W’s Microdini Hoody
Combining two of our favourite materials, Micro D and Houdini, we created a lightweight fleece that provides everyday warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Full-zip fleece hoody with recycled nylon from the Houdini family overlayed on the yoke for added wind protection, durability and warmth
- Cozy two-piece hood with drawcord for cinching
- Welted front pockets keep your hands warm
- Climbing-rope zipper pull on centre-front zipper
- Skin-friendly elasticized cuffs and hem for comfort and warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Weight: 357.2g
- Body: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester velour lightweight fleece.
- Yoke: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.