Patagonia W’s Better Sweater Jkt
This full-zip, 100% recycled polyester fleece jacket combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.