Patagonia Women’s R1 CrossStrata Jkt
Warm, stretchy and breathable like our Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance. This cool-weather, multifunctional crosslayer was designed for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric with unique zigzag texture is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to shed moisture
- Stretch fabric and shoulders are designed for overhead reach and a wide range of movement
- High collar for wind protection; soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high handwarmer pockets have invisible zippers and are harness- and pack-compatible
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs are partially elasticated and provide versatile coverage
- Low-bulk, partially elasticated hem for comfort under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.