Patagonia Women’s Fleetwith Skort
For summer bike commuting and more, this active-inspired, multifunctional skort is made of a stretchy, comfortable polyester/spandex blend. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy recycled polyester/spandex outer skirt has polyester/spandex inner shorts for mobility across a range of activities
- Faux-wrap front with a curved hem
- Waist seam with exterior drawcord to customize the fit
- Two front drop-in pockets; concealed zippered pocket inside the right-front pocket
- Skort has above-the-knee length
- Interior polyester/spandex shorts have a 4″” inseam
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shorts: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.