Patagonia Women’s Pack Out Hike Tights
Pack it in, pack it out: These versatile tights are just what you need for increased mobility in the wilderness, with reinforced panels on knees and seat for added durability. Inseam is 28″. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Inset panels made of moisture-wicking fabric with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Midrise, ribbed waistband for less abrasion while backpacking
- Two side drop-in pockets and one zippered security pocket
- Gusseted crotch for mobility
- Durable panels at knees and seat for added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seamed construction for a chafe-free fit; inseam is 28″”
- 303 g (10.7 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex reversible double-knit jersey
- Panels (knees and seat): 4.5-oz 85% recycled nylon/15% recycled spandex with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
If you are unsure about a size, please call us on 01539 432752 and we can measure the garment for you.
Our opening hours are:
Free delivery on orders over £50 or upgrade for £8 to Next Day Delivery on all orders within the UK.
Order prior to 12 noon for Next Working Day delivery within the UK.
Click and Collect is from our Ambleside shop only. If you have any questions regarding this, please call us on 01539 432 752.
See our shipping section for full details.
In the event that your purchase is not suitable you have the right to return it to us unused with the original packaging and labels, within 28 days from the date you receive the goods, for a replacement or refund. You do not have to give a reason when you do this. Please note that this returns policy applies to online orders only. We have a different returns policy for our store purchases. See our returns page for full details.